Whoo, another pay what you want indie bundle! Except this one is more awesome than most.
The AGS Bake Sale bundle includes fourteen games from the AGS community, who have clubbed together to support Child's Play in the only way they know how: making great games. All profits will be going directly to charity, so frankly, there's no excuse not to check it out.
Here's a sampling of the titles on offer:
- 9 Months In: a traditional adventure game about a pregnant woman in prison trying to clear her name before her child is born.
- Indiana Rodent and the Raiders of the Lost Cheese: the biggest, most ambitious platform game ever made with the AGS engine (quite an accomplishment considering it wasn't created with Mario-style platforming in mind!)
- Escape The Barn: a classic "escape the room" puzzle game, suitable for all ages.
- RAM Ghost: an adorable virtual house simulator in the style of Little Computer People. Adopt an abandoned, unloved bit of code floating in the endless sea of information and tend to it in the hopes that it will one day grow up to be a proper program.
- Abner The Amazing: a fantasy adventure in which a boastful knight and his sidekick must find out who stole all the colors and left the world a grainy black and white.
- Zombie Attack: a top-down retro arcade shooter that has you battling waves of monsters, accumulating power-ups, gathering weapons, and unlocking new characters -- all in a desperate attempt to stop the forces of evil from taking over the earth.
Pay what you want? $1.50 minimum. Helping out a charity in the process? Priceless.