Horrendous downloadable horror title Amy has received a major title update that promises to fix a number of issues... as well as making the game easier by being slightly less broken.
As explained on the Amy Facebook page, Lexis Numerique has tweaked several core mechanics, including the checkpoint system. The disastrous combat camera has also been removed in its entirety.
- The last checkpoint you reach is now saved, rather than forcing you back to the start
- Syringes remain in the inventory after a checkpoint is reached
- Amy's Powers remain available after a checkpoint is reached
- The Combat camera has been removed
- Most sequences can now be skipped
- The in-game brightness has been improved
We gave Amy a well-deserved 2/10 in our full review.