Borderlands 2 has received a fresh piece of DLC today, in the form of the outrageously wordy Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2: Digistruct Peak Challenge.
Upgrade Pack 2 (to its friends) pushes the level cap up to 72 so long as you've installed the first Ultimate Vault Hunter pack, which will eventually grant you an extra 11 skill points. You'll be able to accrue a decent chunk of experience by partaking in a brand new raid that contains powerful new foes and Pearlescent weaponry.
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2: Digistruct Peak Challenge releases today on PC and Xbox Live, costing £3.49. It'll presumably launch on the European PlayStation Network tomorrow. If you want to know more, fear not, and tremble in awe at a copy/pasted list of features!
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 Digistruct Peak Challenge:
- Raises level cap by 11, for a new level cap of 72 when combined with the first Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack.
- Characters gain a skill point with every level, for a total of 11 more skill points.
- A challenging new map and mission, Raid on Digistruct Peak.
- Powerful new Legendary class mods and rare Pearlescent-grade weapons.
- The ability to unlock overpowered enemies for more powerful loot.
- New heads and skins to unlock.
Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 builds off the foundation of the first Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack, rewarding players that own both packs with additional bonuses Packed full of ultra-powerful enemies, Raid on Digistruct Peak is an unrelenting gauntlet for Pandora's toughest to prove their mettle.
Those that defeat the challenge at Level 72 will earn rewards unlike anything Borderlands 2 players have seen before - most notably, the ability to wield insane loot that exceeds the Level 72 cap (imagine what the stats on a Level 80 Conference Call look like) ...and face even harder foes.