Coming October 11th
2K and Gearbox have lifted the lid on the Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition. The Season Pass is now complete and the boxed bundle of comprehensive Borderlands 2 goodness will hit shelves on October 11th.
"For us and for fans, the love for Borderlands 2 has been nothing short of spectacular, so it's natural for us here at Gearbox Software to want everyone else to have a chance to experience the best-selling game and its most valuable expansion content," said Randy Pitchford, President of Gearbox Software. “The Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition offers more value than ever before in one package, giving everyone an opportunity to become a legendary Vault Hunter, and join in the award winning mayhem and fun."
Here's the list of content (over £75 worth) you can expect to find in the box:
- Borderlands 2 Main Game;
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty;
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage;
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt;
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep;
- Creature Slaughter Dome;
- Premiere Club Content:
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class;
- Gearbox Gun Pack;
- Golden Key;
- Vault Hunter's Relic;
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class;
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins;
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1.
The Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition will arrive with a PC RRP of £29.99 and a console RRP of £39.99.