Call Of Duty: Ghosts is a surprisingly tough sell on current-gen consoles, and wastes the opportunity to push the franchise forward in any meaningful way. Though still a solidly-built shooter that offers the kitchen sink, the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions lack players and features compared to both the next-gen editions, PC and even - most damningly of all - Black Ops II.
It's galling to see a sequel offer less, not more, than games we already own. We'll review the next-gen versions as soon as we can. - Call Of Duty: Ghosts Current-Gen Review | The Old Kitchen Sink (6/10)
- Call Of Duty Ghosts Hardened Edition (PS3) - £14.94
So, what exactly do you get with the Hardened Edition? Let me tell you:
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass: Get four epic DLC Map Packs, each delivering a collection of fresh Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer content and more. Plus, you’ll receive the Team Leader digital content pack, a Season Pass-bonus that includes a unique MP character head, headgear, weapon camo, reticle, player patch, player card and player background.
- Free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map: A brand-new dynamic downloadable multiplayer map that drops you into a shattered skyscraper on the brink of collapse. Frantic action is thrown into overdrive as the skyscraper continues to fall throughout the match, evolving gameplay in real-time.
- Paracord Strap: A modern day military staple, this wearable tool allows you to carry over 10 feet of versatile paracord on hand wherever you go.
- Collectible SteelBook: Secure a limited edition steel game case featuring premium artwork.
- Player Patch: Show your enemies what you stand for with an in-game Ghosts insignia player patch.
- Player Card: Leave your mark on any killcam with an in-game Ghosts insignia player card.
- Player Background: Stand out in any lobby list with a Ghosts-themed player background.
- Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Soundtrack: Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score.
Looks like amazing value to me and definitely worth £14.94.