Call Of Duty: Ghost details are leaking out all over the shop, with the extraterrestrial Extinction Mode just the tip of the iceberg.
First up, players who managed to blag an early Xbox 360 retail copy snapped some interesting pictures of the box blurb, which reveals a 3GB mandatory install and a maximum of 12 players in online multiplayer. This is noticeably lower than the next-gen versions' confirmed 16-player cap - and previous games in the series too. Is this enough to push you into a PC, PS4 or Xbox One version? [spotted by the charmingly-named @slav_on_my_Nob via CharlieIntel].
Finally, multiple sources have agreed on a list of game modes and maps, which we've included below for your viewing pleasure.
- Blitz - Make it to the portal on the enemy's spawn point.
- Cranked - Kill enemies before the timer ends. Each kill restarts the timer.
- Domination - Capture and hold the flags. Every two seconds a flag is held, the team gets a point. First team to 200 points wins.
- Free-for-All - Every man for himself. First player to 30 kills is the winner.
- Grind - Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Hunted - Available in both team and free-for-all. Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.
- Infected - Eliminated players become Infected. Last player to survive when the timer ends wins.
- Kill Confirmed - Recover dog tags to gain points for your team. First team to 100 points wins.
- Search and Destroy - Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Every player has
- Search and Rescue - Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Team Deathmatch - Kill players on the enemy team. First team to reach score limit wins.
- Free Fall (bonus map)
- Prison Break
Call Of Duty: Ghosts releases on November 5th for PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U. Next-gen versions will launch alongside their respective consoles.