Here comes day three, and it's time for another competition. For four more days after this we're going to be running little mini competitions for you to win Amazon vouchers. There'll be five £10 vouchers up for grabs each day, that means five lucky winners. But, whilst you can only enter once per day, there nothing stopping you entering all of the competitions and trying to nab yourself £70 by the end of the week!
Confused? Don't be. Check out the competition launch post for full details and a timetable of when the posts will be going live. You'll have to be fast too. No random number generators this time, the first five correct entries to come in will win. Let the games begin!
It's time for some wordplay today! Below are the names of ten games, or gaming series, that we've scrambled up. All you have to do is unravel them. Don't worry, we've stuck in a few cryptic clues to help you out, just email the answer in to [email protected]. First five correct entries win!
NB. Please make sure you double check the house rules below, especially the conditions for entry. We will not accept second submissions so make sure you get it right first time!
- BINARY CRISP KEY - Dream Land's looking a little threadbare.
- COOL USSR ICON - Hedgerow dwellers who've eaten far too many Skittles.
- AH CHOLERA - The story of some Noble warriors.
- NASAL TIFFANY - Cutscene. Explore. Lots of random battles. Repeat.
- EVENTUAL GAS FLOW - Super mutants playing roulette.
- KARMA RIOT - Racing on mushrooms.
- A DAMNING FROG - Day of the dead. (One of my favourite games of all time.)
- I AM SO FUN - Basically the same game as Prototype...except a platform exclusive.
- OUR 5 MIGRANTS - Well at least it got here in the end!
- OK ONE PM - I choose you!
- Only one entrant per household
- UK entrants only
- You must include your name and mailing address in the email response otherwise your entry will not be counted
- Ensure your entry is suitable before you email as we will ONLY accept your first entry
The winners will be notified by email and revealed as soon as possible each day with prizes being calculated and issued at the end of the week. Additionally, the five winners each day will get a bonus entry into the Super Awesome Mega Christmas Prize Draw at the end of the week. Good luck!