Don't worry if you've only just noticed we've been running competitions for the best part of a week. You can still nab yourself an Amazon voucher for the next few days.
Check out the competition launch post for full details. You'll have to be fast too. As before, the first five correct entries to come in will win. Let the games begin!
We're branching out a bit today with a treasure hunt of sorts, and here's how to get involved:
- Below are seven questions. Each question is related to some of our favourite TV shows.
- For each question, if you type the answer into the search bar and hit 'Enter' it'll come up with a single post result.
- If you look within that post (you'll need to view the whole thing for longer posts) you'll find a letter that looks like this:
- Once you've found all seven letters, rearrange them to spell the name of a long-running video game franchise
- Email that name into [email protected]
Example Question: Who plays Liz Lemon in 30 Rock?
- Answer: Tina Fey
- Search Results: http://www.dealspwn.com/?s=tina+fey
- Click on the article's title to reveal the full post.
- Scroll down the article and you'll see the letter 'D', as above, towards the bottom of the post.
NB. Please make sure you double check the house rules below, especially the conditions for entry. We will not accept second submissions so make sure you get it right first time!
- Zachary Levi made an appearance in Fallout: New Vegas recently, but he also stars in geek-turned-spy comedy drama Chuck as the title character. Who plays Chuck's best friend Morgan Grimes?
- Halo 3: ODST saw a bit of a Firefly love-in, with both Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin making appearances. But which other main actor from Joss Whedon's series, famed for supporting roles in Dodgeball, I, Robot and A Knight's Tale, starred in Bungie's game as Mickey?
- There aren't enough funny games out there today, and we rather think that Channel 4's Peep Show would make for an excellent, calamitous adventure game. David Mitchell stars as Mark Corrigan, but who plays Jeremy in this long-running cringefest?
- Gamers will know John DiMaggio as the voice of Marcus Fenix, but he'll always have a place in our hearts for playing sarcastic robot Bender in Futurama. Who created the animated comedy series?
- Freddie Rodriguez, legend that he is, had a cameo in Saints Row as well as starring in Planet Terror and funereal black comedy Six Feet Under? Who played Brenda Chenowith in the latter?
- Stephen Fry, national treasure that he is, did plenty of stuff before introducing gamers to LittleBigPlanet like Blackadder and QI and mucking about with Hugh Laurie a lot. Speaking of which, in which series did Fry appear as a sage and wise butler to Laurie's upper class, well meaning twit?
- Famed for dealing with extra-terrestrials, not to mention voicing Ethan Cole in Area 51, who plays troubled novelist Hank Moody in Californication?
- Only one entrant per household
- UK entrants only
- You must include your name and mailing address in the email response otherwise your entry will not be counted
- Ensure your entry is suitable before you email as we will ONLY accept your first entry
The winners will be notified by email and revealed as soon as possible each day with prizes being calculated and issued at the end of the week. Additionally, the five winners each day will get a bonus entry into the Super Awesome Mega Christmas Prize Draw at the end of the week. Good luck!