This competition is now CLOSED! Congrats to Peter on his new batch of Dead Space goodies.
Isaac Clarke is back, and bringing a whole boatload of distended horrors with him in the sequel to Visceral Games' spiffingly scary Dead Space. With Dead Space 2 out in shops and available online today, we thought we'd run a little competition for some extra goodies, and offer one lucky winner a bundle of extra Dead Space fun. Here's what's in the bundle of win:
- Dead Space: Downfall (Blu-ray)
- Dead Space: Aftermath (Blu-ray)
- Dead Space: Salvage (Graphic novel) - signed by artist Christopher Shy
We've made entry really very easy.
All you have to do is comment below with a sentence starting 'I love Dead Space because...'
House rules are the same as usual:
- Entries made after the closing time will not be counted
- UK entrants only
- One entry per household
- Must use a valid email address when commenting (be aware that first time comments will be automatically referred for approval but that this will not affect eligibility or posting times in any way)
The competition will close at noon on Friday 4th February 2011. The winner will be chosen at random from the list of entries and notified the same day.