Tokyoflash make watches...but not any old watches. They make super funky, outlandishly futuristic, and ridiculously cool watches.
Like the Kisai Seven: a.k.a. The Tron Watch.
These babies will usually run you close to £100, but we've got one tucked away to be won by one of you - our dear readers. It's a prize that's a little different, we know, so we're going to make this a little different too.
We're going to have a poetry competition!
Here's how you enter:
- Write a poem (no more than 20 lines please) on any video game or video game character you like - the title should be the name of the game/character
- Stick it in an email to [email protected]
- Include your name and your Dealspwn/HUKD username
- Use 'Kisai 7 Comp' as the title
- Hit 'Send'
The closing date for entries will be 09:00 on Wednesday 20th March, after which we'll prepare a shortlist to be published on the site, and pick a winner.
Be inventive. You can send in limericks, sonnets, haiku, blank verse, free verse, the choice is yours. Just ensure that your poems are no longer than 20 lines.
Some house rules:
- One entry per user account
- One entry per household
- Make sure you follow the guidelines above. We'll disqualify any entries not adhering to them.
- UK entrants only
- Judges' decision is final
You can check out the official listing page for the Kisai Seven over at Tokyoflash.