Green Man Gaming have announced that they'll be kicking off their Black Friday promotions and massive games deals a day early with Green Thursday. According to a recent release from the retailer, there'll be discounts on "over 200 titles at up to 90% off" with "three blazing AAA deals per day from top publishers including SEGA, Bethesda, Capcom, and Square Enix".
Those triple-A deals are due to include the following:
- 33% off Ultra Street Fighter
- 33% off Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- 50% off Alien Isolation
- 66% off The Evil Within
- 66% off Wolfenstein: The New Order
- 75% off Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls
- 75% off Murdered Soul Suspect
- 75% off Company of Heroes
- 75% off Tomb Raider Game of the Year Edition
Moreover, there'll be "fabulous franchise deals changing every 24 hours" and GMG have promised "extra special deals" for VIP customers.
Green Thursday deals will start at 10:00 GMT on 27th November 2014, and will continue through Black Friday, Orange Saturday, Purple Sunday, Blue Monday, and will end on 2nd December 2014 16:00 GMT.