Amazon.com have revealed Deus Ex: Human Revolution for Wii U, along with box art, key features and a release date of May 17th. The listing suggests that this new version will contain a "multitude of improvements," "additional content" and Gamepad features built around Jensen's Neural Hub. More details below.
Following several months of rumours, this listing seems to thoroughly blow the lid off Adam Jensen's latest outing. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut will reportedly use the Gamepad in some exciting new ways, while making several (as yet unannounced) improvements to the gameplay. Here's the feature list:
- Ultimate Deus Ex: Human Revolution experience : take advantage of a multitude of improvements, features and additional content that bring this already critically-acclaimed adventure towhole new levels
- Tap into the Wii U's GamePad true potential: Adam Jensen?s newest augmentation, the Neural Hub, offers an immersive and empowering experience, right at the tips of your fingers
- Absolute fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal
- Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style
- Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades
Square Enix have yet to officially comment on the listing beyond a boilerplate non-denial, but this seems fairly concrete by rumour standards (I doubt that they'd have acquired box art for a non-existent project). Watch this space. [via Joystiq]