Dungeon Defenders' Steam DLC campaign is going swimmingly, and has resulted in yet another new character class for players to try out. Series EV is a mechanical defensive master who can place powerful damaging laser beams of any length - but the longer they are, the more valuable defence points they burn. 'Her' versatile cannon can mimic the statistics of any guns or staffs found on the battlefield, making for a truly flexible combatant. We've got a trailer, bio and details below.
Assembled long ago by a master mechanic within the depths of Sky City, the Series EV automaton has been powered back to life and is ready for action! By placing down an array of powerful Electronic Beams of any length, EV can decimate enemy forces across linear distances. She also can store Guns and Magic Staffs in her memory bank, reproducing their capabilities with her "Assimilable Range Cannon", and can switch between any two such weapons on the fly. Furthermore, EV can consume vast quantities of Mana power to unleash a destructive Proton Charge Blast, and also project a Holographic Decoy which will attract & confuse enemies before exploding in their faces. Series EV may wish to be a real human being, but it's her extreme robotic capabilities that make her such a devastating addition to any team of Defenders!
- Proton Beam: An intense beam that constantly zaps all enemies foolish enough to walk along its path.
- Physical Beam: A simple but versatile blockade & capable of being adapted to any location.
- Reflection Beam: This tall field of light reflects projectiles and damages any unlucky enough to be in their path.
- Shock Beam: A laser trip wire with a delayed detonation that both stuns and damages opponents.
- Tower Buff Beam: Enhances all towers along its beam and goes down only when an affected unit does.
- Holographic Decoy: Leave behind a false Series EV to attract and fool your foes. Explodes upon destruction or detonation, hurting all nearby enemies.
- Proton Charge Blast: Toggle to absorb nearby mana into your Assimilable Range Cannon. Attack while active to unleash that stored Mana in a devastating beam, lasting longer depending on how much Mana you injected!