E3 is nearly upon us, and we've compiled all of the press conference listings, dates, and times that you should know about. Put the following in your calendar immediately, then check out Jon's predictions guide for the big three, and be sure to tune in tomorrow evening for our pre-show podcast!
Expect announcements and fresh glimpses of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, and PES 2014.
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Date: June 9th
Time: 11am PDT / 7pm BST
Watch it: CallofDuty.com
There'll be a half hour streamed presentation that'll look at gameplay levels in some depth, along with developer interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, and more unreleased info.
Well, we want games. We'll be expecting more from Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse, and Quantum Break, not to mention that historic IP Rare have been banging on about. COD nearly always makes an appearance, but we've got our fingers crossed for Crackdown news, and some of those other exclusive games that Microsoft Studios have hiding in the wings.
Post-show: There'll be three daily hour-long specials from June 11-13, hosted on Xbox.com and Xbox LIVE 4pm PDT / midnight BST.
Date: June 10th
Time: 1pm PDT / 9pm BST
Watch it here!
Expect Electronic Arts to breeze through a rapid-fire portfolio of their coming next-gen offerings that'll be franchise-heavy with few surprises. There'll be huge showings from Battlefield 4, Need For Speed, and Dragon Age III: Inquisition, and expect sports to feature heavily with Madden NFL 25, FIFA 14, NBA LIVE 14, and EA Sports UFC all on the slate.
A peek at the company's initial plans for Star Wars has been confirmed, and we're still holding out for Mirror's Edge 2.
Date: June 10th
Time: 3pm PDT / 11pm BST
Watch it here!
We know most of Ubisoft's big-hitters coming later this year, so expect more from Watch Dogs, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Rayman Legends, South Park: The Stick of Truth, and Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
But there will be a few new bits and pieces there too, and lots more Aisha Tyler, which is fine. Just no Tobuscus. Or time-travelling.
Date: June 10th
Time: 6pm PDT / 2am (June 11th) BST
Watch it here!
Prepare to witness the PS4! Yep, we'll almost certainly actually see the console itself alongside Destiny and the new Final Fantasy title that Square teased in February. Then there's Beyond: Two Souls, DriveClub, The Evil Within, Gran Turismo 6, Infamous: Second Son, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Killzone Mercenary, Tearaway and Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Post-show: Sony are delivering fairly comprehensive coverage from the show floor via Ustream across all three days as follows:
- June 11th: 12pm - 6pm PDT / 8pm - 2am BST
- June 12th: 10am - 6pm PDT / 6pm - 2am BST
- June 13th: 10am - 6pm PDT / 6pm - 2am BST
Date: June 11th
Time: 7am PDT / 3pm BST
Watch it: Nintendo.com
We'll finally see the games that the Wii U has been crying out for: new 3D Mario, Super Smash Bros., and Mario Kart. We're also expecting to finally see what Retro have been working on for months.
Elsewhere, there'll probably be Platinum goodness with The Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2, and hopefully more info on The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Monolith Soft’s new RPG, not mention a few other game announcements please Ninty!
Square Enix aren't holding a press conference this year, but they will be streaming a whole bunch of stuff via their new YouTube channel SquareEnixPresents.
We'll be posting them as they pop up.
There's a whole bunch of livestreaming demos happening throughout next week, every day that the show floor is open. You can check out the schedule below (all times are PDT - thanks VentureBeat).
Tuesday, June 11
- 12:00pm – Saints Row IV (Volition Inc./Deep Silver)
- 12:20pm – Dungeon Defenders 2 (Trendy Entertainment)
- 12:40pm – The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (2K Games)
- 1:00pm – Charlie Murder (Microsoft Studios)
- 1:15pm – Ascend (Microsoft Studios)
- 1:30pm – Thief (Square Enix)
- 1:45pm – Murdered: Soul Suspect (Square Enix)
- 2:15pm – Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
- 2:30pm – TBA (Sony PlayStation/Santa Monica Studio)
- 3:00pm – Fantasia: Music Evolved! (Harmonix Music)
- 3:15pm – TBA (Adult Swim Games)
- 3:30pm – Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon’s Keep DLC (2K Games)
- 4:00pm – Super T.I.M.E. Force (Microsoft Studios)
- 4:15pm – Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- 4:30pm – Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures (ScrewAttack)
- 5:00pm – TBA (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
- 5:30pm – E3 Day Wrap Up w/Dennis Fong, CEO of Raptr
Wednesday, June 12
- 10:30am – Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 10:45am – Destiny (Bungie/Activision)
- 11:00am – TBA (Electronic Arts)
- 11:35am – DuckTales Remastered (Capcom)
- 12:00pm – TBA (PopCap/Electronic Arts)
- 1:00pm – TBA (Microsoft Studios)
- 1:30pm – LEGO Marvel Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
- 1:45pm – Quantum Break (Remedy Entertainment)
- 2:00pm – TBA (Ubisoft)
- 2:15pm – TBA (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
- 2:30pm – Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
- 3:00pm – The Wolf Among Us (Telltale Games)
- 3:15pm – Skylanders Swap Force (Activision)
- 3:45pm – Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (Tecmo Koei)
- 4:00pm – TBA (Microsoft Studios)
- 4:30pm – Black Gold Online (Snail Games)
- 5:00pm – Defiance (Trion Worlds)
- 5:30pm – E3 Day Wrap Up
Thursday, June 13
- 10:30am – Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Square Enix)
- 10:45am – Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
- 11:00am – The Elder Scrolls Online (Bethesda)
- 11:15am – Wolfenstein: The New Order (Bethesda)
- 11:30am – The Evil Within (Bethesda)
- 11:45am – Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 12:00pm – Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (Tecmo Koei)
- 12:15pm – Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
- 12:30pm – Dragon’s Prophet (Sony Online Entertainment)
- 1:00pm – Warframe (Digital Extremes)
- 1:15pm – Need for Speed: Rivals (Electronic Arts)
- 1:30pm – Dust 514 (CCP)
- 2:00pm – Solstice Arena (Zynga)
- 2:45pm – Magic 2014: Duels of the Planeswalkers (Wizards of the Coast)
- 3:00pm – TBA (Microsoft Studios)
- 4:00pm – Breach & Clear (Gun Media)
- 4:30pm – E3 Show Wrap Up
We've embedded our Twitter feed below where we'll be liveblogging with immediate reactions once the press conferences start. Tweet in to @Dealspwn to get involved with the conversation!