UPDATE: Now With Trailer
Endless Space, the excellent 4X title from Amplitude Studios, will receive its first full expansion pack in a matter of weeks. Endless Space: Disharmony contains a brand new faction, new fighter units, redesigned interface, invasions and more. We've got the all-important feature set and a teaser trailer after the break.
Endless Space: Disharmony Game Features:
- A brand new Faction called “The Harmony” with the main objective to ANNIHILATE DUST!
- New fighters and bomber units that will completely change the shape of combat, especially with the new Battle Formation and Targeting systems
- A complete rework of the Ship Design Interface giving an improved Weapon System that includes family types for modules (short, medium and long range)
- New invasion mechanics have been added: prepare the population for bombardments, sieges and land invasions
- Expect to face a real challenge when playing against AI opponents with the new Adaptive Multi-Agent Artificial Intelligence System (AMAS)
- Other additions and features voted or requested by the community include:
- Four new heroes (Games2Gether)
- A new option to disable exchange of technologies, as a request from the Multiplayer community
- New Rally Points feature for newly built ships to reduce micromanagement
In case you didn't know, Endless Space has already received four DLC packs entirely free of charge. Disharmony will be the first paid expansion, costing $9.99.