Following on from the Strength and Perception infomercials, this week Bethesda tells us all about Endurance in Fallout 4. This retro-styled video explains how it will fit into your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. statistical makeup while roaming the wasteland.
As the video explains, a higher endurance stat will help you resist the effects of radiation and harmful flying objects like bullets. There's also some light mention of cannibalism. Which is nice.
- Are Fallout 4 and Witcher III a turning point for Season Passes?
- Fallout 4 gets a new Strength infomercial
- 2 for £20 Pop Vinyl Figures including Fallout, Marvel and more
- Fallout 4 PC price gets nuked at UK/US site
- Fallout Shelter is out now on Android platforms
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide: Prima Official Game Guide from £10.35
- Game changer - Bethesda schooled the industry with Fallout 4's reveal
- Fallout 4 ditches frame-rate caps on PC
- Fallout 4 confirmed to run at 1080p on everything (PC, Xbox One & PS4)....
- Bethesda E3 Showcase: Roundtable Impressions | "Nothing will beat that this year"
- Fallout 4 is definitely not coming to PS3 & Xbox 360
- Fallout 4 reveal trailer analysis: what can we learn?
- Twitter Reacts to Fallout 4 - "My nerd heart just exploded nerd fluids" vs "graphics from 2008"?
- FALLOUT 4: everything you need to know