All change please. As of January 29th, the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection is receiving a major reshuffle, seeing the likes of DmC: Devil May Cry and Remember Me leaving the free service. However, the incoming update is an absolute stunner, including Metro: Last Light and BioShock Infinite on PS3 and brand new survival horror port Outlast on PS4. Vita owners get slightly slimmer pickings, but considering that those first two games have an aggregate score of 17/20 and an editor's choice award apiece, that's not exactly a bad haul!
We've said it before and we'll say it again, but PlayStation Plus really does pay for itself (especially if you're already paying for PS4 online multiplayer!). Full update after the break courtesy of the EU PlayStation Blog.
Oh, and it might be worth downloading DmC, Remember Me, RESOGUN and Don't Starve while you can.
Leaving PS Plus:
- 29th January: DmC Devil May Cry
- 29th January: Remember Me
- 29th January: Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed
- 29th January: Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend
- 29th January: GTA Liberty City Stories PSP
- 5th February: Don’t Starve
- 5th February: RESOGUN
Entering PS Plus:
- 29th January: Metro Last Light
- 29th January: BioShock Infinite
- 29th January: Dynasty Warriors Next
- 29th January: ModNation Racers: Road Trip
- 5th February: Outlast