We came, we saw, we critiqued. The Xbox One was revealed in suitably buzzword-heavy fashion last night in an event beamed from a massive Redmond tent into millions of homes worldwide.
We slept on it and then convened to have a good old chinwag about the evening's revelations.
You can catch up with everything that happened over at the Xbox One hub here, and below are a few links to get you started. We'll have a YT embed for the cast shortly, but in the meantime just click here or on the banner above to listen.
- Xbox One Officially Revealed
- Xbox One To Feature Trinity Of Control Schemes, "Anchored By Kinect"
- Xbox One Will Not Be Backwards Compatible
- Xbox One Will Require Mandatory Game Install, Used Games May Require Fee To Play
- Gamerscores, Gamertags, and Avatars Will Port Over From 360 To Xbox One
- Xbox LIVE Gold Confirmed For Xbox One, Will Be "More Valuable Than Ever"
- Forza 5 Will Be Xbox One Launch Title
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gets Next-Gen Gameplay Trailer & Dev Diary
- Spielberg To Produce Live-Action Halo TV Series
Keep abreast of all of the Xbox One news here.