It's weekly roundup time. So, what's to be seen in our busy Features and Reviews pages from the last seven days? We have a few last minute Buyer's Guides for those of you still looking for a PS4 or Xbox One. That said, Jon makes a case for the Wii U being the must-have console of 2014. We also examine Microsoft's aggressive price cuts in the run up to Xmas. A Top 10 article picks out the potential disappointments of 2015 and another Top 10 looks at the most life-affirming games around. There's a fresh Evolve hand-on preview where we play with a brand new monster. Did you hear Telltale are making a Minecraft title? We have a roundtable reaction piece for that little oddity. Elsewhere, we celebrate the most bonkers games of 2014 and our podcast serves up the alternative GOTY awards.
Been tempted by the PlayStation TV device that lets you stream PS4 games to a second TV or play Vita games on the big screen? Be sure to check out Matt's full review then. Jon also has the verdict on Rune Factory 4- a late contender for 3DS game of the year.
- Xbox One last-minute Christmas Buyer's Guide | Cheapest Bundles, Hottest Games, Last Postage: Still lots of hot deals to be had.
- PS4 last-minute Christmas Buyer's Guide | Cheapest Bundles, Hottest Games, Last Postage: At these prices, you could get both consoles.
- The Biggest Potential Disappointments Of 2015 | Top Ten Tuesdays: Rushed games and many more things.
- The Xbox One Bundle Barrage: Microsoft aren't desperate, it's just good business: MS have made up some ground over Xmas.
- The Wii U is the must-have console of 2014 - no ifs, no buts: No coconuts.
- Screw Hatred's nihilistic negativity, here are ten of the most joyous, life-affirming games around: Bringing the rainbows to the goth party.
- Evolve Preview: Hands-On With The Wraith & Evacuation Campaign Mode: Fleeting fun.
- VIDEO | Evolve gameplay: New Defence Mode, new monster, all-new footage: Our new favourite monster.
- Telltale does Minecraft: Great idea or disaster in waiting?: Would have preferred more Wolf Among Us.
- Celebrating The Weird & Wonderful: The Brilliantly Bonkers Games of 2014: Batshit baubles for Xmas?
- VIDEO | Five Awesome Games You Might Have Missed in 2014: More for the pile?
- The Alternative GOTY Awards: Who Won 2014? - Game Buzz #101: Ubisoft! Jokes, yo.
- Game of the Year Awards 2014 | The Plan: Gong pong time.
- PlayStation TV Review | Lazy, Half-Baked, Overpriced, and Brilliant: Hmm, might just buy a second PS4.
- Rune Factory 4 Review | The 3DS GOTY Has Finally Landed: Game number 4, really?