This week at Dealspwn, it's all been about The Order: 1886. We have the review, a survival tips guide, and a couple of opinion pieces about the lack of gameplay Sony's new title has and Jon questions the value of AAA games like Evolve and The Order. With rumours of Rock Band making a return, Jon looks at the conditions we'd need to go back. Jon's also fessing up as a backseat gamer and he's telling you why. We've also got a preview of the almost-forgotten Xbox One exclusive, ScreamRide.
In the reviews, alongside The Order: 1886, we've got verdicts on the New 3DS handheld, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy + and The Book of Unwritten Tales 2.
- Sorry everyone: I'm a Backseat Gamer (but it's not too late for you): Oh, Jon.
- The Order: 1886 - forget about length, the lack of gameplay is the problem: When do I get to play!
- So What The Heck Is ScreamRide? | Hands-On With The Forgotten Xbox Exclusive: Loopy for loop de loops?
- We desperately want Rock Band to return... but on one condition: We're so ready.
- The Order: 1886 & Evolve prove that AAA games prices are broken - and stuck in the past: Good thing we're all about cheap game prices really.
- The Order: 1886 Survival Tips Guide: Rent it.
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy + Review | Top Gun On New 3DS?: Worth a look if you didn't play the original.
- New 3DS XL Review | "The Bigness" Gets Even Better, But Is It Worth Upgrading?: What's the deal with the new analogue nub?
- The Order: 1886 Review | Gameplay takes a back seat: Sad to say we called this months ago.
- The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 Review | Get Quantity & Quality In This Hilarious Kickstarted Adventure: Point and click has never looked better.