Post E3, there wasn't much news, mainly because anyone with a PS4 has been spending an immense amount of time playing the betas/alphas for Battlefield: Hardline and Destiny. Other games in the news include Metal Gear solid V, with a 30-minute demo. Namco released their latest schedule, but Tekken X Street Fighter was nowhere to be seen. Again.
In the reviews Jon lays down a pair of disappointed verdicts for the unfinished feel of Nether and the way too creepy PlayStation Vita Pets (couldn't bothered about thinking up a decent name hey, Sony). Carl emerged from the world of space bothering just long enough to give us his penultimate part of the WildStar review.
In our features section we have extensive previews of the hottest games, including Project Spark, Destiny and Alien: Isolation. Videos to enjoy include our news roundup podcast and some more WildStar footage. We also take a look at '10 Things We Learned From E3', compare the new and old versions of The Last of Us and GTAV and Jester takes a look at how Nintendo won E3 for her, while I recover from a slightly disappointing set of press conferences in favour of some optimism with '2015's Hits Are So Far Away. But So What?'
- Bungie extend Destiny PS4 alpha "to allow for dangerous experiments": We wish the alpha never ended.
- Jump into the Battlefield: Hardline beta instantly on PC: SWAT, crims, bikes, choppers, fun.
- 'Of all the consoles, Sony are getting the most right' - The Swapper Dev praises PS4 indie support: Indie sniping at the competition?
- Tekken X Street Fighter Format and Date STILL Missing from Namco's Schedule: Cancelled?
- Wot No GTA Online Heists - Are Rockstar Holding Back For The New Version?: Cynical or truth?
- Big Boss steals a sheep... with a balloon... in the full Metal Gear Solid V E3 demo: Yes. Just, yes.
- Is Destiny’s bonus PlayStation content staying exclusive until Autumn 2015?: Better on PS4?
- Nether Review | LayZ: One to avoid.
- PlayStation Vita Pets Review | Sit! Heel! Speak... Wait, You Can Actually Speak?!: See, that picture above? How creepy is that?
- WildStar Review Part 3 | Arts & Crafts… for money!: Final part lands next week.
- Ten Things We Learned From E3 2014: 2015 will be awesome.
- WildStar: The Evil Noob #2 - Engineering Death: Like a mad bio-chemist?
- Destiny Could Own 2014... If It Fixes Some Problems: We're so up for Destiny.
- Remaster Comparisons: GTA V's sparkles but why did The Last of Us bother?: Because money!
- COMMENT | Zelda, Bayonetta, Palutena - How Nintendo won E3 for me: Nice to see Ninty bringing the noise this year.
- WildStar - Shiphand Mission Gameplay | Dealspwn Playthrough: And you thought you'd seen all the WildStar at Dealspwn.
- WildStar Video Preview | Strain Ultra Drop: There's a good toilet gag in that title somewhere.
- PREVIEW | Alien: Isolation's xenomorph is underwear-ruiningly terrifying: Are CA onto a winner?
- COMMENT | Battlefield: Hardline - Map-pack stopgap or something more?: Should have been DLC?
- WildStar: The Evil Noob #3 - Murdering House Elves: Death to Dobbie!
- Project Spark Preview | The Last Game You'll Ever Need Or A Locked Toybox?: LittleBigPlanet beater?
- Game Buzz | Episode 80 - GTA Oh No: The news of the week in the podcast.
- 2015’s Hits Are So Far Away. But So What?: Get through some game's while you wait.