There have been more rumours about Microsoft's next-gen console this week, sadly none of them favourable. Elsewhere, EA's CEO stepped down, Bastion creators announced Transistor and some idiot developer stepped out of his hole just long enough to offend everyone in his industry. Well done, sir!
Our reviews section is pretty epic this week, with Naruto 3, SimCity, Gears of War: Judgment, Persona 4: The Golden, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. Good thing Activision didn't send us The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts (we hear it's utter gash), it would have been way down our to do lists. We've been busy in features too with reports on the insanely hot Saints Row IV, the atmospheric Metro: Last Light, and features and podcasts looking at our favourite multiplayer maps of all time. I'll see you all next week, unless a certain game with a floating city brings on a mysterious illness that is. I can feel a cold coming *cough* -[we're not buying it Brendan - Ed].
- UK Games Charts | 16th March 2013: Can Kratos pull Lara from the top?
- Missed Ken Levine's BAFTA Q&A, Watch The Full Thing Here: Just give us your game, Kenneth!
- FREE GAME! EA and Maxis Outline Their "Redemption Portal": Not a bad lineup.
- As Promised, Here's That BioShock Infinite TV Advert: Would it kill the industry to show the outside world gameplay for once?
- PS4 Tech Demo Shows Next-Gen Lighting [UPDATE]: Dear future, hurry up.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Gets A Big Fat PC Patch: Not gonna fix a goddamn thing.
- EA Leadership | John Riccitiello Claims Responsibility For Missed Targets, Steps Down As CEO: SWOTR topples the king?
- DONTNOD: Publishers Told Us "You Can't Have A Female Character In Games": Hmm, who's at Number 1 again?
- RUMOUR | Final Fantasy Versus XIII Renamed & Repurposed For PS4: Surprised? Not much.
- Transistor Is Next Game From Bastion Creators, Looks Utterly Gorgeous: In a very, very indie sort of way.
- What Is WildStar? Learn All About It In This New Trailer: What's Carl been on about all these weeks? This!
- Gaming Tax Breaks Delayed In Today's Budget: Don't hold your breath Brit devs.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Wii U Screenshots Show Off GamePad Features: Wasted on an audience or the core gamer booster shot the console needs?
- White Knight Chronicles Servers Shut Down In June: I'm never going to able to flog it now.
- Garriott Offends Industry, Explains 'Most Game Designers Really Suck' Comment: Don't worry, I had to google this washed up mad tramp too.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Gets Another Console Patch: Nothing to encourage a revisit.
- BioShock Infinite Dev Diary: Creating Elizabeth: Matt's playing this as we speak.
- REPORT: Durango Will Require Always-On Internet and Kinect, Forced HDD Installs: More inflammatory rumours.
- Put Nine Minutes Of Beyond: Two Souls Footage In Your Face: Actual gameplay footage gives us a better insight into the game.
- Quantic Dream "Categorically Refused" Gun-Toting Cover Art: Ellen Page's face is trauma enough.
- PS Plus April Update Features Okami HD and The Cave: Ace, I was pretty close to giving Capcom money. Result!
- Resident Evil Revelations Story Trailer Catches Up Newcomers: There's a boat full of monsters and lunatics. Job done.
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist Footage Shows Off Multiple Approaches: Cam Sam retake the stealth crown in 2013?
- Volition Defends Saints Row's Silliness: 'Sometimes People Just Want A Release': Damn straight. Bring on August.
- Saints Row IV Multiplayer Detailed: Silliness with friends.
- SimCity Update 1.8 Out Now: We'd still leave it for a while. Update 3.8 at least?
- Improved Boss Battles Explained for Deus EX: HR Director's Cut on Wii U: It's. Just. Not. Fair.
- Gears Of War: Judgment Review | Baird Moon Rising: A more arcade-style experience?
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Review | Barnstorming or Damp Squib?: Crazed anime beat em' up goes another round.
- SimCity Review | Civic Unrest: Cyprus: The Game.
- Persona 4: The Golden Review | The Vita Strikes Gold: Dust off the Vita for this great JRPG.
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Review | Monstrous Depths: A decent, but very niche Wii U title.
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Review | Demands Your Time: Worth waiting since 2005 for? Yes.
- PWNCAST | The SimCity Rap: Got a couple of minutes spare?
- Top Ten Tuesdays | FPS Multiplayer Maps: No Timesplitters? We need to talk.
- Blast From The Past | Turok 2: Seeds of Evil: We'd want another sequel if the PS2 game didn't suck so bad.
- Metro: Last Light Hands-On Preview | Next Stop: Despair: Cheer up, Russia. No? Oh, ok then.
- Saints Row IV Preview | Unleash The Dubstep Cannon!: Volition say 'no' to toning things down.
- Saints Row IV In-Depth Interview | Everything You Need To Know About The Next Guilty Pleasure: Explain your madness developer man!
- PWNCAST | Season 3: Episode 10 - The Best Multiplayer FPS EVER!: The team chat about the best FPS with mates.
- Game Buzz | Episode 24 - A Game of Thrones: EA's power vacuum is discussed.