This week's features include a WWE 2K15 interview, a look at Warcraft version 6.0.2, a Sunset Overdrive preview and an early look at Randal's Monday. Elsewhere, we take a look at the full lineup of next week's releases, examine the ridiculously full new-gen hard-drives, have a fond look back at Crackdown, examine the current GamerGate situation and judge the XO's 'All in One' message now it finally has media streaming. More? Ok, Matt chats to Inkle Studios about interactive narratives, we get together for another round of Supraball and invite you to take a look at Assembots with our Click to Play series.
This was a big week in the reviews section with plenty of high profile releases facing judgment. After giving DriveClub a two week grace period, I bring the hammer down on the long-winded saga, Matt pulls himself away from NBA 2K15's career mode long enough to tell us about the game and also run through the house of horrors that is The Evil Within, and he reviews a backlit keyboard (because why not, that's why). After waiting patiently for what seems like forever, Carl finally gets to play the excellent Dreamfall Chapters - Book One: Reborn. Jon's been having a blast on the moon with Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, he enjoyed some new-gen old-school with the Shadow Warrior reboot and also found time to wave a fist at Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved.
- Click To Play | Assembots - Robo-Lemmings: Try for free today.
- World of Warcraft 6.0.2 Impressions | Extreme Makeover Edition: New tricks for the old dog?
- On #Gamergate - Communication not conflict is the only way forwards now: Let's face it, the trolls will always be louder.
- Minecraft: The Noob #2 - A Battle in the Skies: Hot on the heels of the latest fads.
- COMMENT | Forget resolutions - the console hard drive situation is out of control: It's true, they need a new diet.
- Xbox One is finally "All In One" thanks to DLNA Media Streaming: Or just plug the PC into the TV.
- Interactive Narratives | 80 Days - Inkle Studios on how to make an engrossing text-heavy mobile adventure: Big plans for small devices.
- Blast From The Past | Crackdown: Can we have game number three now please?
- WWE 2K15 Interview | Bryce Yang on MyCareer, performance capture, and a truly next-gen wrestling game: Can the NBA 2K series help inspire WWE?
- Game Night | Supraball - The Return: Oh, goodbye productivity for the day.
- First Contact | Randal's Monday - Clerks the Videogame?: A slappable cast then?
- PREVIEW | Sunset Overdrive is a high-octane adventure playground: Review's coming early next week.
- Next Week’s Releases: Zombie fairgrounds vs farming sims: Not a great week ahead to be honest.
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Review | One Giant Butt Slam For Mankind: I'm waiting for the PS4 version.
- Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved Review | Kinect Semaphore Hero: Anyone still have their Kinect?
- Corsair Gaming K70 RGB Keyboard Review | The Backlight Fantastic: A rainbow at your fingertips.
- NBA 2K15 Review | A Sporting Soap Opera: Bad acting and recycled stories?
- Shadow Warrior PS4 & Xbox One Review | Hot Mature Wang: Want a laugh? This is £34.99 on PSN.
- DriveClub Review | Hell on Wheels?: Oh DriveClub, destined to fail.
- Dreamfall Chapters – Book One: Reborn Review | The Journey Resumed: Worth the long wait?
- The Evil Within Review | Shinji Mikami's Greatest Hits: But is he out of new ideas?