It's Sunday roundup time folks, where you can find the links to all our features and reviews in one handy place. The previews and interviews are flowing thick and fast again with extensive coverage on the likes of Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Project Cars, Quantum Break, Dreamfall Chapters, Shape Up, Act of Aggression, WildStar, Bayonetta 2 and Pillars of Eternity. Feature pieces see Jon taking some time to re-evaluate what we should expect from the Vita going forwards. Matt shows us what's new in Infamous: First Light. There's a new regular feature that takes a look at the new releases in the week ahead. Only a brief summer vacation stopped me playing much Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4 this week, but I managed finish the campaign and record a video of the newly unlocked Adventure mode for you. I also had time to put down some thoughts about being tempted towards an Xbox One despite having a PS4.
This was one of the best weeks we've had in a while as far as review scores go, with everyone picking up a decent number of stars. Check out our verdicts for the likes of Metro Redux, Infamous: First Light, Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. See you all next week.
- Gourmet Wizard Bacon - Adventures in the Pillars of Eternity Beta #2: Great, now I want more bacon.
- INTERVIEW | Is Assassin's Creed: Rogue a fitting sendoff or a game too far?: More naval battles? Sign us up.
- VIDEO INTERVIEW | What's next for WildStar?: Has the new MMO got the legs?
- PREVIEW | Being a Templar has its perks in Assassin's Creed: Rogue: Do bad guys have more fun?
- VIDEO | What's New in Infamous: First Light?: Find out if the DLC is worth your time.
- INTERVIEW | Can Shape Up make fitness fun on Xbox One?: Better that than seeing Davina McCall in lycra. Urghh.
- INTERVIEW | Eugen Systems co-founder introduces Act Of Aggression!: A new contender?
- Project Cars Video Interview | 'Not the most cars, but the RIGHT cars': Are you listening Gran Turismo?
- VIDEO PREVIEW | The exploration & decision making of Dreamfall Chapters: It's coming to PS4 now too!
- INTERVIEW | Tornquist & Scheve on why Dreamfall Chapters will "evolve narrative experiences in games": Big words. But will he be right?
- PREVIEW | Quantum Break: Xbox One stunner or samey slow-mo shooter?: As a PS4 owner, this is the XO title I'm most jealous of.
- COMMENT | The Vita isn't dead, but it's not the console you thought you bought: Jon defends the indie-powerhouse the Vita has evolved into.
- PREVIEW | "I need to lie down" - Bayonetta 2 just blew my mind, again: You will come to the PS4. Yes? I can wait.
- Let's Play... Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition - Adventure Mode: Press the Share button on PS4's Diablo III and playtime is converted to work. Nice. I mean, I thought you'd like this.
- Next Week’s Releases – Space ninjas, dancing and teleporting: Anything take your fancy?
- The Grass Is Always Greener... I have a PS4, so why do I really want an Xbox One?: Because I need ALL the consoles!
- Metro Redux Review | Nuclear Family: Worth a look for series newbs.
- Infamous: First Light Review | Go Fetch: More DLC like this please.
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited Review | Sweeter On Vita, Dood!: How many times has Disgaea 4 been released now.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Review | Holiday Special: I can now spell Danganronpa by myself. Win!