Well, there was a week Nintendo would like to forget. Ninja Gaiden and Rayman go multiplatform. Plus, Scribblenauts and even f**king Rayman get delayed. Beyond: Two Souls however, will at least see a release this year on PS3. Skyrim PS3 DLC finally gets dated, but it doesn't matter because everyone now wants The Witcher 3 instead.
Our reviews include Skulls of the Shogun on XBLA and a few games for the Vita in the shape of Orgarhythm and Dokuro. Features include Top Ten Hack n' Slashers, podcasts, an Anno Online hands-on preview, a video of the first 20 minutes of Dead Space 3 and my Sunday Seven article focuses on a few extra reveals we may see at Sony's upcoming presser in addition to the PlayStation 4.
- UK Games Charts | 2nd February 2013: Ni No Kuni says no to niche appeal.
- Microsoft To Shelve XNA Indie Development Toolkit: More indie woe.
- Resident Evil Producer Plans To Focus On "Horror & Fear" Going Forward: Taking a break may be better.
- Half-Life 2 Mod Adds Oculus Rift Support: We want this now.
- Deloitte: We're "Fighting In The Trenches" For Blockbuster: An inside voice from the administrators.
- Black Tusk Studios Working On "Four Unannounced New IP": Stretched much?
- Skyrim: Dragonborn, Dawnguard & Hearthfire EU Dates Confirmed: Too little, too late?
- Scribblenauts Unlimited Release Date Pushed Back: Bad news for the Wii U with more to follow...
- Crytek On Vigil: "Darksiders III Didn't Fit With Our Strategy": Buy it, Platinum!
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Details Hit The Net: A rival to Skyrim?
- CD Projekt (Officially) Announce The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: We already know.
- Dead Space 3 Players Flout Microtransactions With Infinite Resources Exploit: Excellent work, people.
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Will Have Online & Offline Co-op, New Characters: Good for you.
- Special Forces: Team X Launch Trailer: Third-person Borderlands anyone?
- RUMOUR: Xbox 720 Games "Will Ship With Activation Codes": A disaster for the pre-owned market.
- NVIDIA Project Shield Demo Shows Borderlands 2 Streaming: Don't let your Vita see you looking at this.
- Ubisoft: Wii U's Unique Selling Points Are "Really Hard To Get Across": It's because they're a bit shit.
- Ninja Gaiden III: Razor's Edge Going Multiplatform: Second Wii U exclusive to jump ship this week.
- Sony Slashes Vita Sales Forecast Again: Where the hell are the games?
- HMV: 66 Stores Set To Close: Has yours survived?
- Rayman Legends Is Coming To PS3 & Xbox 360...: A terrible week for the Wii U. Great news for PS3/360 gamers though.
- BioWare Elaborates On Next Mass Effect: Don't Call It Mass Effect 4: Fine, as long you don't call it Unleashed, Revenge, Zero, Origins or any of the usual bullshit subtitles.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Contact Trailer - Extended Cut: No gameplay, but still worth a look.
- Report: Bill Gates Scuppered Microsoft's SEGA Buyout: "I've got a war to fund after all."
- Rayman Legends Devs Furious At Wii U Version Delay: Can't say we blame them.
- Obsidian To Approach Disney With New Star Wars Pitch: *Insert internet rage*. Probably.
- Beyond: Two Souls Coming “This Year”: Aces. Don't rush it though guys.
- Lego City Undercover Trailer - The Wii U Saviour?: Another game we hope loses Wii U exclusivity.
- Dokuro Review | Move Over Fortesque, There's A New Skeleton On Vita: Oh, apparently the Vita isn't dead.
- Orgarhythm Review | DisOrganised: Two Vita games in a week. That's basically a deluge.
- Skulls Of The Shogun Review | Low-Fat, Full Flavour Strategy: Strategy game with Castle Crashers stylings? We're so in.
- Top Ten Tuesdays | Hack & Slash Games: The best of the best of gaming's angry, brutal maulings.
- Anno Online Hands-On Preview | Fief Of Time: Gorgeous levels of detail. Take a look.
- Opening Scenes | Dead Space 3 Gameplay - First 20 Mins: See the start of the new game.
- Game Buzz | Episode 18 - Delayman: Worst week ever to own a Wii U?
- PWNCAST | Season 3: Episode 5 - Wild Speculation: What do Sony have up their sleeves?
- The Sunday Seven: Sony's Other Big Reveals for Feb 20th: My sources have told me secrets. My sources are also a bit made up.