I wonder how many postman lost their fingers this week as eager gamers yanked their copy of Destiny through the letter box after waiting for what seems like forever, *again, sorry Pat." It'll come as no surprise then that Bungie's shooter dominates our Features section this week with multiple videos, guides and early impressions chats. You see, there's not much point rushing out a review without playing the hell out of this online-orientated title first, so it'll be ready when it's ready - the way it should be.
Don't worry if Destiny's not your cup of tea, we have plenty more for you to enjoy. Matt's been rooting through the Bayonetta's wardrobe to show off her new outfits in a video for Platinum's sequel on the WiiU. Our previews include early looks at Dragon Ball Xenoverse, The Division, Pillars of Eternity, Act of Aggression and Hearts of Iron IV. Jon's reviewed the new Xbox One FTP space ninja release, Warframe. Finishing up the week I've been through all of next week's releases in my weekly guide, complete with the best pre-order prices. My Sunday Seven feature this week focuses on the best under the radar releases coming in the next few months before Christmas.
- Destiny Starter's Guide - The Cliff Notes: Some light reading during that hefty install.
- PREVIEW | Hearts Of Iron IV declares war on tedious micromanagement: A dusty series is looking pretty swish.
- Bayonetta 2's Cosplay Closet | Peach, Fox, Samus and more - Taking a look at Super Mirror 64-2: Sega letting Nintendo into Bayonetta's wardrobe.
- Destiny PvE Tips - Gunplay, Gear, Glimmer, and Grinding: Getting pwned? We've got your back.
- PREVIEW | Dragon Ball Xenoverse makes YOU the star, then lets you mess with the timeline: Will this widen the anime title's appeal?
- PREVIEW | The Division gets deadlier after dark: Best avoid those cleaner dudes.
- Destiny Review Impressions - Part One | Feeling Good: I'm definitely sick of Old Russia though.
- Destiny PS4 Gameplay | Mooning with Dinklage: And we were worried he'd phone it in...
- COMMENT | Resident Evil Revelations 2 will be episodic - and that's absolutely brilliant: Unless you like to play games at your own pace.
- Pillars of Eternity Preview | The Backer Beta - Beautiful, Brutal and Buggy: But worth getting involved now?
- Game Night | Destiny - Controlling the Crucible: See Dealspwn in action.
- Destiny Review Impressions - Part Two | Customising the Experience: Boomsticks and skirt rags.
- PREVIEW | Act Of Aggression brings back the classic RTS with a vengeance: We miss you Command & Conquer.
- "An Incomplete Template" - Destiny, the $500 million work-in-progress: But still a full-priced game.
- Destiny PS4 Gameplay | Clashing & Rumbling in the Crucible: A glance at Destiny's MP.
- Destiny Review Impressions - Part Three | PvP and the Crucible: How's competitive multiplayer shaping up?
- Destiny PS4 Gameplay | Salvaging the Crucible: So, I'm out of ways to say Destiny MP video.
- Next Week’s Releases: Contains Plastic Avengers and Sheep: I'm sorry Disney, how much for a toy?
- The Sunday Seven: Under the Radar Releases This Xmas: It doesn't have to be all FIFA and COD.
- Warframe Review | Your Free-To-Play Destiny?: This was pants at launch on PS4, has it fared better on XO?