For those of you who are short on time, here's a roundup of all the best posts we've put up over the last seven days.
- Take-Two "Skeptical" Over Wii U: Well aren't we all! If you want to see what's going on at Take-Two then click on the link.
- Ground Branch Kickstarter Looks To Revive The Tactical FPS: For fans of games like the Rainbox Six series, including myself, this should be an exciting piece of news.
- RUMOUR: Xbox 720 Roadmap Leaked, $299 Price Point, Blu-Ray, Kinect 2.0: It would seem that Microsoft's plans for their next console have somehow made their way onto the internet and if this is of interest to you then you should check out their response as well as their request to censor the leaked info.
- Mike Tyson Pre-Order Exclusive For WWE 13: Fans of boxing and The Hangover may well jump for joy when they find out that pre-ordering WWE 13'll allow you to take control of none other than Mike Tyson!
- Ubisoft: Aggressive Blacklist E3 Presentation Needed To Get Noticed: I don't know why Ubisoft decided that more action would grab a bit of extra attention, all they had to do was say we're making a new Splinter Cell game to get our undivided attention.
- Sony: Developing New IPs Is "Absolutely Critical": I couldn't agree more!
- REPORT: Achievements To Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards In The Future: I lover scouring games for achievements and getting rewards for putting in a bit of time in search of them would be an added bonus in my opinion.
- Xbox LIVE Summer Of Arcade Lineup Dated And Priced: There are plenty of games to keep you entertained in this year's lineup and who knows some of them might pick up your mood if the appalling weather's getting on your nerves.
- Is Final Fantasy VII Coming To Steam?: I foresee one or two sales if this turns out to be true.
- Namco Bandai Veterans To Co-Develop Super Smash Brothers: I think this could turn out to be an exceptionally good game, but hey it's a new Super Smash Brothers game so at the very least it'll definitely be fun to play.
- Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC Dated: This bit of DLC should stretch out the game's ending to provide something that the greater masses find a bit more enjoyable.
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Review: This one tries to mix up the normal shooter formulae by throwing in some great gadgets and the co-op's not bad either.
- Krater Review: This is a great RPG, despite the fact that the combat's a tad confusing and repetitive at times.
- Sorcery Review: Despite containing some good ideas, Sorcery falls slightly short of the mark, which is a shame because it could have been something really special.
- Borderlands 2 Hands-On Preview: There are going to be a LOT of guns in Borderlands 2 and if you're excited about this sequel then you should definitely check out our hands-on preview.
- Crysis 3 Hands-On Preview: I felt a little bit let down by Crysis 2, so hopefully Crytek can make amends with Crysis 3.
- SimCity Multiplayer Preview: Building extravagant cities has always been pretty good fun and the latest instalment of the SimCity series lets you do so with your friends, provided of course that you're not put off by the fact that the game requires an always-on internet connection.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Preview: Personally, I'm a little bit annoyed that The Elder Scrolls series is moving into the MMO market, but hopefully it won't be as disappointing as, oh I don't know, Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Dishonored Hands-On Preview: I can't wait for this one to be released because mixing the world of the supernatural and assassins is a very exciting combination.
- Need For Speed: Most Wanted Preview: Zipping around the streets in super cars whilst being pursued by the police in high speed pursuits is always a good way of getting the blood pumping and this game's no exception.
- Star Trek Preview: This one's shaping up nicely and should provide us all with plenty of outstanding co-op combat.
- E3 2012 Dealspwn Awards: Cast your eyes over the game that we thought were the highlights of this year's show.
- E3 2012: Most Anticipated Upcoming Games: These are the games that we're itching to get our hands on.
- The PWNCAST: Here's your weekly dose of gaming chat to listen too when you've got a bit of down time.