Reviews include the almost laughably under-par Medal of Honor: Warfighter, that has a patch fix list length akin to Skyrim's. Pokemon is still going strong as shown in Jon's review of the latest title where they've run out of colours and have been forced to put a 2 on the box. Speaking of things Black and White, Carl reviews the latest Warcraft expansion, Mists of Pandaria. Our features this week include hands-on sessions with Insomniac's Fuse and the upcoming Platnetside 2. Matt also sat down with Criterion for a chat about Need for Speed: Most Wanted, you know, the one that's got Burnout Aceness written all over it? No earth-shattering news this week apart from us laughing at MOH a bit, Dragon Age III showing its wares, a judge telling PS3 gamers they can't sue Sony and I get very annoyed at the new PSN Store.
- Dragon Age III: Inquisition Will Have Castles, Follower Customisation & A Human Protagonist: As long as it has as little to do with DAII we can't wait.
- Delayed PlayStation Store Revamp Is "Now Live": But I wish it wasn't.
- UK Games Charts | 20th October 2012: Can Skylanders and Pokemon knock FIFA off the top? Maybe if they had a baby and spawned a spin-off.
- Fuse: 18-Minute Guided Tour Hits The Net: 18 minutes. Because we've got all day right?
- Medal Of Honor: Warfighter Day One Patch Highlights Ridiculous Launch Issues: EA try to fix Dead on Arrival MOH.
- PSNgate Class Action Lawsuit Collapses: Judge puts whiners in their place.
- Singstar Coming To The XMB As Free Client: Whether you like it or not. You won't.
- Halo 4 Gameplay Launch Trailer: Master Chief draws closer. Which means I won't have to worry about writing Master Chef instead in the news roundup anymore.
- Nintendo Records Financial Losses In First Half Of 2012, Slashes Sales Projections: Well, somebody's going to make a shit-tonne of money this Christmas.
- Apple Reveals iPad Mini & 4th Generation iPad: Will probably be cheaper to get a Wii U.
- Free Resident Evil 6 Update Hits In December, Improves Camera Field Of View: Ok, who are you and what have you done with the real Capcom? They're totally up to something.
- Nintendo Confirm Wii U Will Sell At A Loss At Launch: Nintendo relying on software sales for a while then.
- Crowd Funding For Star Citizen Reaches $2 Million Goal: Chris Roberts: busking like a boss.
- Zuckerberg: Facebook Gaming "Isn't Doing As Well As I'd Like": After watching The Social Network, I just couldn't give a fuck.
- Bethesda Announce Dunwall City Trials DLC For Dishonored: Hmmm, I smell a better value GOTY Edition around the corner.
- Nintendo Direct Trailer Blowout: Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing!: Need a new 3Ds game? Check out these Ninty trailers.
- Golden Joystick Awards 2012 Round-Up: All the Winners from the show.
- Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation Video Shows Off Touch Controls: Avaline has Nate Drake's crown in her sights.
- Silent Hill: Downpour Patched, Seven Months After Release: So be a sport and let the poor sod you flogged the game to on eBay know.
- New PSN Store Makes a Mess of Things: I don't like change, especially when it makes things more complicated.
- Spy Hunter Review | High Velocity, Low Fidelity: Fun to play, but painful to look at. Seriously, Jon, is this actually on the Vita?
- Forza Horizon Review | Carry On My Wayward Son: Turns out we didn't need to worry about Forza after all.
- Pokemon Black & White 2 Review | Talking 'Bout Mid-Generation: Another well received effort despite it not making the leap to the 3DS.
- World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria Review | Panda-ing To The Masses?: Are Blizzard on the hunt for newbie subscriptions with their latest effort? Pandas say maybe.
- Ravaged Review | Mad Maximum, Bare Minimum: The vehicles stop this kickstarted FPS being a complete write off.
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Review | "The Brothers Are History": The PC continues to lead the way for modern 2D platformers.
- Medal Of Honor: Warfighter Review | Dishonourable Discharge?: One of the worst MOH games yet. Back to WWII games next? Or just finish making this one?
- Need For Speed: Most Wanted Interview | Matt Webster On An Unconventional Game: Our Matt interviews their Matt about fast car crashes and facebook games being a bit gash.
- Blast From The Past | Carmageddon: Matt gets nostalgic for some retro thrills.
- Fuse Hands-On Preview | Complimentary Co-operative Carnage: Insomniac's new shooter is finally showing us what it's made of.
- Ted Price Interview | From Overstrike To Fuse: Guns, rebranding and gameplay features are discussed with Insomniac's leader.
- Dealspwn Playthrough | PlanetSide 2 Beta – First Impressions: Carl gets his hands on Planetside 2 and has a video for you.
- Game Buzz | Episode 6: Danger Close: The team rip apart MOH and chat about this week's other news.