This week's been all about Borderlands 2 and frankly, it's amazing we've got any work done with the little beauty demanding to be played constantly. Our reviews also include the Carrier Command reboot, War of the Roses and Tales of Graces f. Previews include Assassin's Creed III, Injustice: Gods Among Us and A Games of Dwarves. In the news, Nintendo announced all the Wii U launch titles, Black Ops II unleashed the zombies and Dead or Alive pumped up their girls. Again. Enjoy the links to all this and more below.
- Game Providing Free Wi-Fi In All Stores By Christmas: Fingers crossed for a coffee machine and free DLC next.
- UK Games Charts | 22nd September 2012: Borderlands 2 smashes the competition.
- Wii U Is Region-Locked: Nintendo say no to importing games.
- EA Closes PopCap Dublin Studio: Staff goes home. And play Bejeweled 2.
- Platinum Games Keen To Self-Publish On PC, Considers Steam Kickstarter: Burned by Sega, the studio weigh up their options.
- Borderlands 2 Bug Resets Badass Ranks: Just in case this goes a bit Skyrim, I'll wait until it's patched before buying.
- Snowmen & Alligator Wrestling: New Assassin's Creed III & Liberation Screenshots: The Vita game features crocodile wrestling. Steve Irwin would approve.
- Sony Patents Fingerprint, DNA & Biometric Identification Tech: Great, so next time Sony have a security breach someone will be able to clone us?
- Dishonored: Tales From Dunwall Mini-Series Kicks Off Today: Prequel mini-series for Dishonored. Check out parts two and three too.
- New Splinter Cell: Blacklist Trailer Unleashes The Fifth Freedom: Fisher's officially off the leash.
- Fresh Dead Space 3 Vid Sees Isaac All Alone Once More: Ah, this is more like the Dead Space we remember.
- Nintendo Reveal Full List Of Wii U Launch Window Titles: Thankfully a damn sight more impressive than the 3DS' launch lineup.
- Mass Effect Trilogy Edition Headed To PC, Xbox 360... & PS3: Still not played Mass Effect. This is perfect you.
- Black Ops II Zombies Mode Revealed: Road TripZ: Nowadays we're bored of zombies. But we just can't resist when Treyarch are involved.
- Notch: Microsoft Is "Trying To Ruin The PC As An Open Platform": Are they? Somebody pick up Notch's dummy please.
- Brothers - A Tale Of Two Sons Announced: Only the briefest glimpses of gameplay are shown, but this could be interesting.
- Achievements & Gamerscore Now Unlocks Xbox Live Rewards: Finally! Oh, all the rewards are toss. Never mind, carry on.
- Oculus Rift Dev Kit Available To Pre-Order: I'd rather have this than a Wii U.
- Ubisoft: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Backlash Is An 'Uninformed, Kneejerk Reaction': Ubisoft are having to make noise about their game featuring proper stealth as well as action. Somebody should tell them that they'll never please the internet.
- NBA Live 13 Cancelled: Early season victory for rivals NBA 2K13.
- Rainbow Moon Heading to Vita In 2013: Please feature cross-play saves, and be free for PSN owners.
- Bigger Breasts Demanded By Dead Or Alive Fans: Tecmo Koei adjusts the boob-sliders back up to 99.
- Damage Inc. Collector's Edition Review | Let Slip The Catz Of War: Peripheral makers, Mad Catz make a WWII plane game. It's a bit meh.
- Tales of Graces f Review | Series High Point Or Fall From Grace?: One of best games in the series, although the cast and colours might give you diabetes.
- Borderlands 2 Review | MOAR!: Well worth the wait as we make our way through billions of guns.
- Borderlands 2 (PC) Video Review | (Gun) Brand Loyalty: See the game in action right here.
- War Of The Roses Review | Fifteenth Century Battlefield: 64-player stabathon comes highly rated.
- Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy Review | Small & Mighty: 30 seconds in and once again 'Ultimate Boy' fails to please 'Ultimate Girl', but at least he got his mega climax.
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission Review | Reboated: Mission fails to deliver.
- A Game of Dwarves Preview | MineKeeper: Dungeon management games could be on their way back.
- Summer Uprising III Review Roundup | Week Two: Entropy, City Tuesday, Xenominer & A Bitter End?: Jon gets stuck into the collection of XBLA indie titles.
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Preview | Environmentally Insane: This looks like so much more than re-skinned Mortal Kombat thanks to interactive backgrounds.
- Assassin's Creed III Extensive Hands-On Preview | Oooh, What A Lovely Tea Party: Matt gets let loose for three hours. Yes, he is a bastard.
- Game Buzz | Episode 2: Spartans on the Ground: Hear us chat about our hands-on with Halo 4 and the possibilities of the Oculus Rift.