A glimmer of hope for a Timesplitters resurrection this week as Crytek give a green light to modders, Nintendo give away free games for 3DSXL owners and Bioshock: Infinite finally severs the multiplayer modes to concentrate on the awesome-looking single player experience. Far Cry 3 rocked our world in the reviews section. We also played Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse, Hitman: Absolution and our Name of the month, Stealth Bastard. Our features take a look at the Kickstarter trend and how its time may be coming to a close. Carl also gives us a double-whammy with a look back at Outlaws and a week-one impressions piece on Planetside 2.
- Frontier Release First Dev Diary For Elite: Dangerous: See your money at work.
- Levine: No Multiplayer For BioShock Infinite: We already guessed to be honest, but still looking forward to the game.
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Gameplay Trailer Breaks Cover: New engine is looking great for the sequel.
- UK Games Charts | 24th November 2012: Has Black Ops II stayed on top?
- Nintendo: Wii U TVii Service Coming To Europe Next Year: Good times. Well, next year at least.
- Crystal Dynamics: Tomb Raider's Campaign Will Be "12 to 15+" Hours Long: Time to hunt for a good pre-order price then?
- Mass Effect 3: Omega DLC Launch Trailer: More mass for Mass Effect 3.
- Timesplitters 4 Devs Explain Why Publishers Didn't Want It: Because they're fucking stupid? And erm, Haze was awful.
- Wii Mini Console Confirmed, Exclusive To Canada [UPDATE]: Don't want it, but am incredibly annoyed I can't.
- Battlefield 3: Aftermath Trailer Visits Talah Market: Anyone actually still playing this?
- Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials DLC Gets Release Date & Screenshots: Buy now or wait for the inevitable cheaper GOTY edition?
- SimCity Trailer Invites You To "Poke, Prod & Tinker": I might be the only member of staff not pulling a sickie when this comes out.
- Register Your 3DS XL, Download A Free Game: Even if it's not new. Nice.
- Save City of Heroes Campaign Turns To Disney For The Hail Mary: The only people that don't want to burn Disney to the ground at the moment.
- REPORT: Bungie's Destiny "Social At Its Core": No thanks, we want awesome not chatty.
- Modding PlanetSide 2 Will Get You Banned, SOE Announces: SOE warn modders to keep their hands off the goods.
- Zelnick Warns Of "Casualties" In The Upcoming Console Cycle: Warning: picture contains a smug cretin in a suit posing weirdly.
- Oculus Rift Dev Kits Pushed Back To March 2013: Mind blowing delayed.
- Rare Job Listings Point Towards "Jaw-Dropping", Next-Gen Kinect Project: We're calling them out on the bullshit now.
- Iwata "Very Sorry" About Wii U Day One Patch: Not as sorry as people with 2Mb broadband I imagine.
- Crytek Gives Green Light To Fan-Created Timesplitters Mod: Essentially, YOU make the game and leave us alone.
- 12 Deals Of Christmas Promotion Returning To PSN: Daily Deal or Daily Disappointment?
- Black Tusk Studios To Develop Microsoft's "Next Big Entertainment Franchise": Screenshot-less horn torn tooting? Go away.
- New Company Of Heroes 2 Trailer Sees Some Tanks On Thin Ice: THQ will be relying on the game to get them off the thin ice.
- Ellis: Star Wars: Battlefront III Was "99%" Complete: There's so much stupid going around publishers nowadays. Sleeping Dogs syndrome anybody?
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star Review | Stuck On You: Is it a puzzle game or an RPG? Matt tries to decide.
- Hitman: Absolution Review | A Messy Execution: Not the classic we wanted, but it's good to have old baldy back.
- Into The Dark Review | B-Movie B-Roll: Kickstarted game gets a kicking.
- Stealth Bastard Deluxe Review | Arsehole Evolved: Great name. Great game.
- Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse Review | Giggady-Good or a Meg Moose?: A fun rental for big fans of the show.
- Far Cry 3 Review | King Of The Jungle: It might be the Game of the Year yanno?
- Kickstarting A Backlash: Is Crowdfunding About To Turn Sour?: Former New York Mayor, Rudy Giuliani, would know how to sort these guys out. Google it.
- Planetside 2 Week One Impressions | Everyone Fights, No One Quits... You Get Me?!: Carl eases into the first week of Planetside 2.
- Blast From The Past | Outlaws: Red Dead meets Doom? Remake please!
- Game Buzz | Episode 11 - Jaw Dropping: Bungie's new game, a new Kinect title from Rare and THQ amongst the pwncast chatter.