For those of you who are short of time and want a quick glance at a summary of the week's events, here's a roundup of everything that's been going on in the world of video games.
- Square: Activision "Crazy" For Giving Up True Crime: Hong Kong: Having recently played a bit of Sleeping Dogs (formerly known as True Crime: Hong Kong) I definitely agree with this headline because it's shaping up to be something very special indeed.
- Capcom Head Wants Faster Development Turnaround: Personally, I find this bit of news exciting and worrying at the same time, on the one hand it'd be nice to have games delivered to us a little bit quicker, but will this mean that their quality will be compromised?
- GAME Launch Online Trade-In Price Checker: It's annoying when you've gone to the trouble of rounding up all your old games to trade in for something brand new in-store only to discover that their trade-in value's next to nothing, but now you can save yourself a lot of time and effort by jumping online to check their trade-in value before going to your local store.
- Zenimax Applies For "Hearth Fire" Trademark: Could there be another new bit of Skyrim DLC on the horizon?
- Evidence Mounts For Dead Space E3 Reveal: Horror fans should be excited by this news as well as the post Jon put up about the screenshots that seem to suggest the new instalment of the series supports co-op.
- Apple "Not Interested In Being In The Console Business": I find this bit of news a little bit hard to believe, but it's nice to hear that Apple still want to be involved in the gaming world despite these claims.
- Sony Confirms Battlefield Premium In Euro Store Update: If you're a Battlefield fan then you need to check this out!
- Dawnguard Skyrim Expansion Gets First Trailer: Check out the first Skyrim expansion pack in it's amazing new trailer!
- LucasArts Announce Gears Of Star Wars Uncharted Creed: Of course the actual title for this one is Star Wars 1313 and puts you into the shoes of a bounty hunter, lets just hope it's a good Star Wars game I think we're definitely due one!
- Nintendo Announce Surprise Wii U Nintendo Direct Show: Will the Wii U disappoint or impress? I think it could go either way, but I'm hoping that Nintendo will show us something that'll get us excited about their next console!
- DiRT Showdown Review: Brendan was surprised at just how much fun this instalment of the DiRT series can be, although at times this can be overshadowed by some lazy gameplay that's obviously been cut and pasted from some of the previous games.
- Resistance: Burning Skies Review: Unfortunately this one feels like it was rushed to release and could have done with a few tweaks here and there in order to provide us with something a little more polished, but it does show that shooters could well be a big hit on the Vita in the future.
- Dragon's Dogma Review: Dragon's Dogma is a game you'll either love or hate, but if you're looking for satisfying combat against giant mythological beasts then chances are you'll get along with it.
- Blazing Souls Accelerate Review: This could have been a hugely enjoyable SRPG, but unfortunately it quickly becomes frustrating.
- Gotland Game Conference 2012: In this article Jon gives us some of the highlights in regards to the things that he saw out in Sweden at Gotland University recently.
- Devil's Advocate: Why I Couldn't Care Less About Next-Gen: Matt's piece generated a fair bit of chatter earlier in the week and I'd advise you to check it out if you get the chance.
- E3 HUB: With things due to kick off in L.A. shortly, you can get all of the latest news by heading on over to our E3 Hub including links to all of our predictions for some of this year's big reveals.
- The PWNCAST: There's plenty of E3 talk for you to listen to in this week's PWNCAST, so stop reading this, grab your headphones and enjoy!