A series of departures this week, Cliffy B leaves Epic, Booth Babes get the boot from next year's Eurogamer Expo, Joe Danger escapes from XBLA and Sony leave their thinking caps at home and decide not to give the flagging Vita an Xmas price cut. Our reviews include another fine effort from FIFA 13, a Resident Evil 6 that can't quite decide which game it wants to be and the Testament of Sherlock Holmes where we poke corpses with a magnifying glass. Matt's also been getting an early hands-on with the likes of Halo 4 and Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed. There's also a Borderlands 2 Survival Guide for you if you're finding Pandora's locals to be a bit too murdery.
- UK Games Charts | 29th September 2012: FIFA nets the number 1 spot with ease.
- Sony: Likely Vita Price Cut In 2013: Wouldn't one in time for Christmas be better?
- Sony's Yoshida Disappointed By Low Third-Party Vita Support: I think all Vita owners are disappointed to be honest. Fingers crossed Black Ops: Declassified will turn the tide.
- TimeSplitters 2 HD Was Once In Development, As Was Killer Instinct HD: It doesn't seem we're any closer to a return from the king of FPS multiplayer.
- Resident Evil 6 Producer: "We Need To Have Mass-Market Appeal In Order To Survive": This somewhat explains the identity crisis that seems to be costing the game decent review score around the net.
- NCsoft Crushes Save Paragon City Campaign Hopes, Confirms City Of Heroes Closure: Time to play something else.
- Assassin's Creed III DLC Rewrites History: The Tyranny Of King Washington!: Ubisoft further warping my only source of history lessons.
- EA: 'The Day We Stop Doing New IP Is The Day We Go On Life Support': Totally, they've got Fuse and....oh.
- World Of Warcraft Lead: Single-Player Games Are An "Endangered Species": The amount of sex Warcraft players get I'd say they're an endangered species. Ha, like Pandas!
- Cliff Bleszinski Leaves Epic Games: Cliffy B gets tired of working for a living.
- Eurogamer Expo: Booth Babes "Not OK" For 2013: Booth babes banned for future shows after recent controversies and Youtube dickheads.
- Medal Of Honor: Warfighter Open Beta Deploys Onto XBL Today: Try before you buy if you're deciding between this and Black Ops II.
- Bethesda Takes Full Responsibility For PS3 Skyrim DLC Delay: Well it's nobody else's fault. Seeing as the current Skyrim DLC is a bit balls and the PS3 Fallout 3 DLC was almost unplayable, I think we'll survive.
- The Unfinished Swan Gets A European PSN Date, Price & Dev Diary: £9.99 seems a bit pricey.
- Joe Danger 2 Dated and Priced for PSN: The (short) wait is over and PS3 gamers get extra content too.
- FIFA 13 Review | Still The Ultimate Team?: Rooney's off the box and Ronaldo's on PES, so it looks like I can buy FIFA again without lining the pockets of arseholes.
- Resident Evil 6 Review | Rollicking Roller Coaster: Co-op and the amount of content are amongst Jon's highlights.
- PlayStation Mobile Review Highlights | Aqua Kitty, Fuel Tiracas, Rebel, Twist Pilot & Super Crate Box: Jon gets stuck into an early batch of PlayStation Mobile titles.
- The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Review | CSI 1898 Style: Not the fine return of traditional adventure games I'd hoped for, but the story is gripping despite the buggy gameplay.
- Liberation Maiden Review | Mecha Politics!: Can screenshots give you epilepsy? Click to find out!
- PWNCAST | Season 2: Episode 2 – The Wii U...Or How To Lose Friends And Alienate People: Our yo-yo-ing love affair with the Wii U continues.
- Game of the Month | September 2012: Check out our top three games of the month.
- Top Ten Tuesdays | Borderlands 2 Survival Guide: Don't leave for Pandora without it.
- Halo 4 Hands-On Preview | Hail To The Chief: It's back and it's not crap. Sighs of relief all-round. Good job 343.
- Hotline Miami Hands-On Preview | Gangland Style: This is what every game looked like in the early 90s if you wrote for The Daily Mail.
- Mental Masturbation Marketing: Why E3 and Gamescom Should Ditch The Booth Babes Too: Matt puts forward his case for other expos to change their ways too.
- Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed Hands-On Preview | Sonic Boom: Drowns Mario in a river and chucks Princess Peach from a jet as a true contender steps up to Mario Kart. My words, not Matt's. Click the link for Matt's.
- Game Buzz | Episode 3: Rewriting History: Booth babes, Ubisoft meddling with history, Cliffy B and the Vita all get a mention in the show.