Free DLC for Resi and Tekken made us smile this week as did the return of Chris Roberts and his new game, Squadron 42. Less fun was Rayman getting delayed, essentially removing the best game from the Wii U's launch lineup. Our reviews include XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Fable: The Journey and what could be game of the year, Dishonored. Features include survival guides for XCOM and Dishonored. Matt also gets extensive hands-on sessions with Far Cry 3 and the Wii U.
- UK Games Charts | 6th October 2012: Can Resident Evil 6 knock FIFA 13 off the top spot?
- Rayman Legends Delayed Into 2013, Will Miss Wii U Launch: Oh dear, that's the Wii U's best exclusive gone then.
- Battlefield: Bad Company Getting A Comedy TV Show: Seeing as the games are funny, I'm cautiously optimistic about this.
- New Forza Horizon Dev Diary Showcases 'Action Racing': Watch and become increasingly annoyed as they pronounce the game "Fortza" every single time. I don't know if that's right, but I don't like it.
- Microsoft's Prototype Hand Gesture Sensor Could Make Kinect More Accurate: In reality, aren't we all just happy with pads?
- Free Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Update Adds Characters & Stages: Harada-san delivers on his promise. Good job Namco, we salute you.
- God of War: Ascension Demo Available To Total Recall Blu-Ray Buyers: I'm still not going near this stinky looking remake. Don't encourage Colin Farrell.
- Dishonored Writer: "Personal" Corvo Better Than "Creepy As Hell" Gordon Freeman: It's about time someone put that creepy bastard in his place.
- Star Citizen Info Round-Up: All the info you need from Chris Roberts' new project, Squadron 42.
- Capcom Making On-Disc Resi 6 DLC Free: Generosity or shame at us discovering it was already on the disc? Either way, it's a great decision.
- PS3 Console Sales Pass The 5 Million Mark In UK: Helped by the new Super Slim console, we can only see things getting better with the new 12GB model too.
- Del Toro "Not Giving Up" On inSANE, Wishes Valve Would Develop It: Yeah 'cos Valve have a quick turnaround history. Coming to a PlayStation 5 soon!
- Lost Planet 3 Gets Massive Gameplay Walkthrough: Want to see a man in a robo-suit fight a giant ice scorpion? Of course you do.
- Designer Harvey Smith Unsure About Dishonored Sequel: From the high review scores the game's been getting, he might not have a choice.
- PSN Offline For Maintenance On Monday October 15th: Fantastic, the day I get home from a weekend without my PS3.
- Metro: Last Light Loses Multiplayer: I didn't even know it had it to begin with.
- Capcom Already Planning Remember Me Sequels: Exciting title looking to become a series.
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review | The Right Decision: I don't know why, but looking at this game makes me die inside a little. Fortunately, Jon reviewed it instead of me. He bloody loved it too.
- Dishonored Review | The Deadly Shadows: Is this Game of the Year material? It might be. Buy it now.
- We Sing 80s Review | Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?: I generally want to hurt anything 80s related.
- The Walking Dead: Episode 4 Review | Sympathy For The Devil: Save file issues providing the biggest scares here.
- Fable: The Journey Review | Flogging The Dead Proverbial: On rails Fable game turns out to be a bit balls. Quelle surprise.
- PWNCAST | Season 2: Episode 3 – Dying Genres: Sequels and stealth games are discussed in the podcast.
- Wii U EGX Hands-On Impressions | Not For Mii: Matt reconsiders his pre-order of the new console.
- Top Ten Tuesdays | XCOM: Enemy Unknown Survival Guide: Step 1: Buy something else. Step 2: (*that's enough Bren - Ed).
- Far Cry 3 Extensive Hands-On Preview | Paradise Lost: Matt goes on holiday and burns the locals. To be fair, they totally started it.
- Dishonored Survival Guide | Ten Tips To Surviving Dunwall's Streets: With a staggering amount of choice available, check our guide for some helpful hints.
- Painkiller: Hell & Damnation Interview | Fighting "The Burden Of Realism": Jon has a chat with the guys behind the HD reboot of the old classic.
- Game Buzz | Episode 4: Spaaace: Thanks to me daring to ask who Chris Roberts is, I'm writing this from Dealspwn's dungeon. Squadron 42 dominates the podcast.