Hear ye, hear ye, citizens of Tyria! Queen Jennah is set to deliver a major speech in next week's Guild Wars 2 update, which will reportedly contain a major surprise. As you'd expect, a few tweaks and tidbits will also be included, such as removing PvE culling.
Details below, or on the Guild Wars 2 website. The festivities kick off on August 20th.
- Developer Livestream – Take an inside look at the features in the release – 19th August
- The Queen’s Speech – Don’t miss history in the making – Begins 20th August
- Guild Wars 2 Anniversary Bash – First ever Anniversary Bash and Invitational Tournament – 31st August
- Birthday Gifts – all characters created at the launch of Guild Wars 2 will receive gifts
- World vs. World XP and Point adjustments – the World XP rate is increasing
- World vs. World Trebuchet Mastery
- The End of Culling in PvE – the limit on the number of characters players can see on screen is being removed