Tequatl The Sunless has been getting increasingly annoyed by Guild Wars 2 players kicking his sorry undead posterior and stealing his stuff every day, so has decided to up the ante. Today's update, Tequatl Rising, powers him up with an arsenal of new abilities and a retooled event that will require an "army of players" to beat.
Challenge accepted. Tequatl Rising also adds a new LFG tool and some more World vs World tweaks to ArenaNet's MMO, which we've corralled after the break along with a trailer.
- The Dragon Tequatl – Redefined! - This ancient dragon, scourge of the Splintered Coast, has become more formidable than ever, with an arsenal of new attacks and lethal tricks at its disposal.
- Coming Soon – “Looking for Group” Tool - We’ve added a new system to help players find others to join in on their adventures.
- New Ruins of Power in World vs. World - Each borderland map in WvW has been redesigned to include five new Ruins of Power.
- Bosses – Updated! - We’ve adjusted all of our bosses to make them more challenging and fun!
- New WvW Ability: Flame Ram Mastery - Prepare to knock some gates down and set stuff on fire!
- Wings of the Sunless - Earn this ominous new animated back item by waging war against Tequatl the Sunless!