Guns & Minecraft? Yes, Basically
Guncraft, the voxel FPS that challenges players to build maps, characters, vehicles and weapons on the fly, will release on Steam on August 9th. Expect some new features and trading cards, naturally.
Guncraft's Steam version will ship with the following extras:
- Racing Mode: Race alone or with a friend, co-op double dash style, to see who can be number one, including community created tracks and levels
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Leaderboards
- Steam Trading Cards! Join the Guncraft community in creating the final two trading cards
Guncraft looks a lot like Ace Of Spades to me, but better - adding the ability to create your own weaponry and avatars. Because I know you love lists of things as much as I do, here are the key Guncraft features:
- Create custom levels, weapons and characters – you are only limited by your imagination!
- 8+ outlandish game modes for up to 16 players (Online/LAN), including:
- “Lava Survival” mode where magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”
- “Onslaught” mode, where four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircraft
- “Spleef” mode, players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths, while fervently moving to also avoid suffering that fate
- Player-controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system, and ranks
- HUGE DLC Roadmap driven by the community, for the community, ranging from new modes to expansions to Gunsmithing and new content features