343 Industies have revealed next week's Halo 4 matchmaking updates. In view of its massive popularity, the SWAT gametype will be given yet another week's grace, while Team Snipers will be replaced by FFA Throwback (eight player free-for-all Oddball and King Of The Hill matches). The next round of updates will take place next Monday.
A few fixes have also been implemented as of this week. You can check them out after the break.
What are you playing online at the moment, Xbox 360 owners? Is Black Ops II or Halo 4 dominating your time... or something else entirely?
- Fixed exploit locations on Complex
- Fixed exploit locations on Haven
- Fixed exploit locations on Ragnarok
- Increased daily XP cap
- Reduced weighting for Ragnarok in BTB/KotH/CTF
- Reduced weighting for Haven in Infinity Slayer and SWAT
Let us know if you want us to keep you updated about Halo 4's matchmaking rotations - we can make it a weekly thing.