I'll be honest... PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is pretty dreadful, but just like anything directed by Uwe Boll or that awful Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, there's a time and a place for games such as this. The time is usually midnight or beyond, and the place is known as Drunksville.
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is a crossbuy title, which means you only have to pay for the game once and you can enjoy it across PS3 and PS Vita. Here are the instructions for redeeming:
- Insert the Blu-ray disc into your PS3.
- Navigate to the game XMB to select Disc Benefits (Until you redeem your Cross-Buy, you will be prompted you to download the Vita Game each time you insert the Blu-ray disc into the PS3.)
- After redeeming the Cross-Buy, simply launch the PS Store on PlayStation Vita.
- Tap the ‘Options button’ on the bottom right corner of the store
- Tap ‘Download list’
- Tap ‘PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale’ to download on PS Vita.
It's a good price for a throwaway party game, and if you're into your local multiplayer shindigs, then it's a pretty solid option on PS3 for a fiver.