Deep Silver have announced that Grasshopper Manufacture and Kadokawa Gmes' Killer Is Dead will release on August 30th for PS3 and Xbox 360, and today the publisher announced two retail editions of the game, detailed after the jump.
Both a Fan Edition and Limited Edition will be made available, with the exclusive Fan Edition coming in at an RRP of £54.99 and containing the following in addition to the normal retail version of the game:
- The “Smooth Operator Pack” containing four downloadable items:
- An additional mission: Episode 51 - The Man Who Stole Blood
- Gigolo Glasses: Mondo Zappa will receive special glasses that grants X-Ray vision, allowing him to reap extra enjoyment from the beauties in Gigolo Mode
- A mysterious beauty named Betty for Gigolo Mode
- A yet unannounced item perfect for summer
- A poster showcasing the unique visuals of the game
- The full soundtrack by Akira Yamaoka on CD
- A fully coloured Art book
According to Deep Silver, "the Limited Edition will contain the full Smooth Operator Pack downloadable content (DLC) at no extra cost, and this version of the game will have an RRP of £49.99."