Following on from the Strength, Perception, and Endurance infomercials, this week Bethesda tells us all about Charisma in Fallout 4. This retro-styled video explains how it will fit into your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. statistical makeup while surviving the wastelands of Boston.
As the video explains, Charisma will not only help you talk your way out of sticky situations, but will also make bartering an easy (and more profitable) task. There's also mention of befriending animals using your Charisma, although we're not sure if that means you can control an army of dogs to take on a Deathstalker (which would make for great viewing, I assume.)
- Endurance stat explained in the latest Fallout 4 trailer
- Perception stat explained in Fallout 4 trailer
- Are Fallout 4 and Witcher III a turning point for Season Passes?
- Fallout 4 gets a new Strength infomercial
- 2 for £20 Pop Vinyl Figures including Fallout, Marvel and more
- Fallout 4 PC price gets nuked at UK/US site
- Fallout Shelter is out now on Android platforms
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide: Prima Official Game Guide from £10.35
- Game changer - Bethesda schooled the industry with Fallout 4's reveal
- Fallout 4 ditches frame-rate caps on PC
- Fallout 4 confirmed to run at 1080p on everything (PC, Xbox One & PS4)....
- Bethesda E3 Showcase: Roundtable Impressions | "Nothing will beat that this year"
- Fallout 4 is definitely not coming to PS3 & Xbox 360
- Fallout 4 reveal trailer analysis: what can we learn?
- Twitter Reacts to Fallout 4 - "My nerd heart just exploded nerd fluids" vs "graphics from 2008"?
- FALLOUT 4: everything you need to know