Bored of playing as the good guys? Want to get a little payback? Do you, erm, already own Magicka? If the answer to either question is yes, Paradox Interactive has what's yours: a new DLC pack that lets you play as a (wannabe) evil vampire as he schemes to kill Vlad and bring terror to the realm. Entitled The Other Side Of The Coin, this latest expansion will release on June 14th for approximately £3.20. Details and trailer below.
Because I know you love lists, I've gone and put one in the post. I'm considerate like that. Here are the features:
- Play as Alucart the Vampire and his henchmen, the Necromancers
- One exciting new story challenge set among beautiful new elven architecture
- 4 new challenge maps playing as necromancers: World's End, Volcano Hideout, OSOTC Arena and the Mirror Crystal Cavern Hideout.
- Necromancer introduced to PvP
- New achivements
- Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system with thousands of possible combinations
- Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option
- Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world