Good morning! Today brings good news for Android fans, The Stanley Parable and Dark Souls PC players, but bad news for Paranautical Activity and Uber Entertainment.
What have we learned? Don't threaten Gabe Newell when your game is on Steam, don't ask for $1.4 million to develop an RTS when your last one still only has one faction, and do play The Stanley Parable before Hearthstone eats all of your free time. Here are your headlines.
- Hearthstone is coming to Android | See, we can all have nice things.
- The Stanley Parable sells a million copies | The reader was happy to hear of Stanley's success.
- Paranautical Activity dev threatens Gabe, harms game, leaves | Cautionary tale or overreaction?
- Unrealistic Human Resources Kickstarter cancelled | $1.4m? Without fixing Planetary Annihilation? Jog on.
- Dark Souls escapes GFWL next month | Praise the sun.