It's time to forget about that dream of the Blade Runner/Mirror's Edge hybrid that was Prey 2 as Bethesda has finally admitted the long-troubled title has been canned. Enjoying the Evolve Alpha this weekend? Not on PS4 your not as it's been postponed due to apparent compatibility issues with the console's new 2.0 update. Oh well, the recent issues and the DriveClub omnishambles hasn't stopped Sony shifting 13.5 million consoles in the last 11 months. Enjoy the latest odd trailers for the likes of Far Cry 4 and Assassin's Creed: Unity. Don't forget to check out our links to our features yesterday too.
- Prey 2 officially cancelled: Not surprised, but it's still sad news.
- Evolve's PS4 Big Alpha postponed: PS4 2.0 Update is blamed.
- PS4 sales reach 13.5 million: Not a bad first year at all.
- Assassin's Creed: Unity heads to WW2: Erm, what?
- Far Cry 4 multiplayer trailer: CTF with supernatural abilities? Plus elephants.
- Nordic now fully own De Blob franchise: Game number three on the horizon?
In Case You Missed It...
- Halloween Special: Our Scariest Gaming Moments: What's been filling our kecks over the years.
- First Contact | The Red Solstice - Mars Attacks: But with less notably less Tim Burton kitsch.
- VIDEO | Rewriting History with the Dragon Age Keep: I'm afraid DA2 still happened though, Matt.