Today's big news is that Nintendo threw one heck of a Direct presentation last night, which we've already rounded up in a big tasty post. Personally I can't wait for a new wave of Majora's Mask creepypasta. However, it's not the only headline, seeing as Just Cause 4 has been leaked, Halo's big fat multiplayer content update has shrunk by 5GB and Duke Nukem came too early, accidentally releasing on PS3 and Vita yesterday before announcing a January launch date!
- Majora's Mask remake & more revealed in Nintendo Direct | Get clued up
- Just Cause 3 screenshots leaked | We need this madly, sans microtransactions!
- Halo: The Master Chief Day-One update now 15GB, not 20GB | Watch the launch trailer above.
- Duke Nukem Megaton Edition accidentally launched 3 months early | Whoops.
- Xbox Live hit by login issues yesterday | Now resolved, thankfully
- DICE ported Battlefield 4 to iOS | More fun than fixing the netcode, I guess
- Assassin's Creed Unity 101 trailer covers the basics | Watch below: