Good morning! The big news today is that Dark Souls II will hack and slash its way to PS4 and Xbox One next year, courtesy of a new edition with rebalanced gameplay, all the DLC packs and extra content. If you're prepared to prepare to die... again... only shinier... then you're set.
In other news, think twice about pre-ordering The Crew. Ubisoft will not be handing out review copies before launch, meaning that you won't know if Uplay or the netcode is actually up to the task. We don't mind having to wait, but we do take issue with incentivising gamers to pre-order something that won't even have pre-release reviews. Better to wait and let us test the waters.
- Dark Souls II is coming to PS4 & Xbox One | Scholar Of The First Sin announced
- The Crew will not have pre-launch reviews | Do not pre-order it.
- 343 apologises for the Master Chief Collection matchmaking | Okay, so maybe The Crew has a point
- Disgusting controller concept drains your blood | This is the worst idea ever
- Etrian Odyssey 5 announced | I love EO. This is a big deal to me.
- Shroud Of The Avatar hits Steam Early Access | Lord British invites you to pay
- Pigeon dating sim Hatoful Boyfriend coming to PS4 & Vita | Here's our review