It's currently Thanksgiving across the pond, so news is likely to be a little thin on the ground today, but Ubisoft have stolen the headlines with an absolutely massive scoop. By way of apology for Assassin's Creed Unity's launch, they've cancelled the season pass and will give everyone the DLC for free. Meanwhile season pass holders can get a free game, including The Crew, which is an unprecedented move that's bound to generate some much-needed goodwill.
Are you taking notes, 343 Industries? A new Halo: The Master Chief Collection update has just gone live, but if it doesn't work, you may need to consider some manner of compensation too.
- AC: Unity season pass DLC will be free, free game for season pass holders | Sorry!
- Halo: MCC gets another new 523MB patch | I'll give you the lowdown very soon.
- Bungie: it's difficult to review connected games | But should publishers encourage pre-orders for blind-bought games?
- Metal Gear Online will debut at the Video Game Awards | It's hiding under a box.
- Amiibo nearly wins Smash Bros tournament | My review copy only arrived today, FYI
- Exo-Zombies coming to Advanced Warfare in January | Have a trailer