While I'm not hugely fond of some of the American traditions we've adopted over here -- Trick or Treat chief amongst them -- Black Friday is one of the best US imports since Elvis. We're currently racing around like headless chickens bringing you the hottest console bargains and games deals, so expect us to be a hive of activity today. Seriously, I'm even ignoring our review copy of Super Smash Bros, which arrived yesterday in a blatant demonstration of exactly how much Nintendo value us and you, our readership.
Though the games news mill slowed for Thanksgiving, it hasn't entirely stopped, and we've got a few stories for you today. Here are your headlines.
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones is out next week | Borderlands was great, so high hopes for this
- Star Citizen Passes $63 million funding mark | I really, really hope this is good.
- Someone turned The Evil Within into a 2-hour movie | So we just saved you £15-30
- Super Smash Bros & Pokemon out today | Yeah, so, I'm totally ill and stuff [no dice, Jon - Ed]
- CVG to close? | We seriously hope not, but rumour vultures have been circling for months
In Case You Missed It...
- Halo: MCC update improves matchmaking, but breaks game in new ways | A net improvement
- "Take this and love us again" | Ubisoft handing out freebies