I trust you enjoyed Black Friday weekend and didn't trample too many pensioners in a quest for discounted gear. Today being Cyber Monday, we'll do our best to bag you a bargain without even having to brave the high street.
The gaming news is starting to slow down now we're heading into the Christmas season -- pinch and a punch for the first of the month -- but there are still a few interesting headlines swirling about. Xbox One managed to outsell the PS4 during the Black Friday sales according to a number of analysts, even as it flounders in Japan, while David Jaffe has successfully trolled the God Of War fanbase with brilliantly hilarious results.
- Xbox One edges out PS4 on Black Friday, says analysts | The bundles have been better, in fairness
- David Jaffe confirms new God Of War title! | WHOA HOLY OMG
- Oh wait, no, false alarm | Nice one, Jaffe!
- The Game Awards (VGX) will have 12 new reveals | But will it also be a crock of degrading shite as per usual?
- 3DS XL discontinued in Japan | Make way for 'New 3DS'
- Xbox One tanks in Japan, boss resigns | "But you will see JRPGs on Xbox One."
- Top 100 COD: Advanced Warfare players get golden armour | Ooh, shiny