EMAGON. EMAGON! It's currently the word on everyone's lips, partly because it sounds seriously cool in a Spanish accent. I say that because PlayStation España have released an odd new teaser trailer for the mysterious phrase that will be revealed on December 5th, calling it PlayStation's "best kept secret."
The trailer looks very intriguing indeed, but before you get too excited, EMAGON backwards is "NO GAME." So, erm, yeah. To be honest I'm more excited about the next issue of The Secret World releasing soon, which plans to further advance the storyline of the most refreshing and MMO in years. Here are your headlines.
- Sony teases EMAGON | Big reveal or "NO GAME"?
- Fortnite alpha now live | Signups still available!
- The Crew launches today | Loads of microtransactions. Will the servers hold?
- HDMyBoy Kickstarter promises to upgrade your Game Boy |
- LizardSquad take down Xbox Live with DDOS attack! | For a few minutes
- Bungie gets a big new update | The networking guys stayed at Bungie, the story writers left for 343
- The Secret World Episode 10 only "a few weeks away" | Brilliant news for my favouite MMO