I hope you enjoyed that musical trailer for Saints Row IV: Gat Out Of Hell. It's a nice pick-me-up on a miserable Thursday morning, and also a convenient way to distract from what is otherwise a fairly uneventful 24 hours. In the headlines Steam has revealed a new streaming service, Steam Broadcast, while Rocket League promises to bring some insane vehicular action to PS4.
Microsoft has also finally agreed to pay some hardworking Xbox Live Indie developers what they're owed before the holidays and apologised for their tardiness, possibly because they were visited by the Ghost Of Christmas Yet To Come (i.e. Nathan Fouts and Robert Boyd standing on each other's shoulders wearing a cloak and saying "wooooo").
- Steam Broadcasting lets you stream & watch friends | Can Valve take on Twitch?
- Microsoft apologises for late XBLIG payments | I wish I still followed this wonderful scene the way I used to.
- There's another Halo: MCC patch | Will test properly later
- Rocket League bringing crazy action to PS4 | Behold the trailer
- Singstar: Frozen is happening | Let it [DON'T YOU DARE, JON - Ed]
- Shops are self-censoring GTA V in Australia | A slippery slope?
- Limbo comes to Xbox One this Friday | Here we go again
- Nintendo & Phillips settle their legal dispute | That's the end of that chapter
In Case You Missed It...
- Top Ten PSOne Games | The Best Of The Best
- Far Cry 4 Review | When Rambo Met Dumbo
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Review | BioWare’s Redemption
- Tales from the Borderlands: Episode One - Zer0 Sum Review | :D
- Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Sentinel Task Force Headset Review | TL;DR, they're headphones